Sunday, November 6, 2011

To BI or not to BI?

To BI or not to BI?

I first started blogging on the now-defunct MAXIM Magazine Philippines. In my blogs, I have always incorporated bisexualism. Since then, many have emailed and PM me asking a lot of questions about bisexualism . And now with my new Mocha Girls Jhane & Mae, I was so surprised to find out that they are BICURIOUS. So what is BI CURIOUS? What is BISEXUAL? And what is a LESBIAN?

What is a Lesbian? When you are a lesbian, you like women. You’re sexually attracted to women. You want to have sex with women. You want to build a life with a woman, have relationships with women ONLY.

WHAT IS BISEXUAL? When you are Bisexual, you like both men and women. You are sexually attracted to both men and women. You want to have sex with women and men. You want to have relationships with either. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAD SEX WITH SAME SEX to be called BISEXUAL. The fact that in your heart you like and desire both men and women makes you a Bisexual.

WHAT IS BICURIOUS? There are many definitions of “BICURIOUS” but there is one common description. You are BICURIOUS when you are not sure of your sexuality. You find yourself attracted to both men and women. BICURIOUS people have or haven’t acted on their sexual desire. They are confused and still afraid to admit that they are Bisexual. If Mae and Jhane are bicurious, does it mean they’re bisexual? I don’t want to spill the beans early. Get a copy of FHM July issue and find out for yourself.






I am proud to say that I am BISEXUAL. I am attracted to both men and women. I had BF & GF in the past. I’ve had sex with both Men and Women. I have celebrity crushes and I fantasize about them- Rhian Ramos, Dingdong Dantes, Saida of EB BABES and many more. Many girls have approached me telling me that they’re confused about their sexuality. They have boyfriends but they find themselves fantasizing about women. I’m also surprised to receive emails from girls as young as 16 telling me about their experiences with the same sex. They wanted to know if they’re bisexual. There is one thing that I would like to share with them – IF YOU LIKE GIRLS & GUYS, whether you have or haven’t had sex with them, YOU ARE BISEXUAL. If you like, love or desire girls but still prefer to have relationships with guys – YOU ARE BISEXUAL. Be proud and don’t be afraid of what other people think.

Your sexual orientation does not determine who you are or what you do. My advocacy is to change people’s perspective on bisexualism. As I have said before, I wish all women were bisexual. If all women would learn to appreciate, love and embrace other women- the world would be a much better place. No more catfights, no insecurity.

No comments:

Post a Comment