Monday, November 7, 2011

Make Me Horny


I’ve been constantly asked on Twitter and FB this question: How to make a girl horny? There are many ways to make a girl horny. Women are tricky. What worked the last time won’t necessarily work the next time. There are certain foods, scents, music, drinks, and behaviors which can increase and stimulate the feeling of sexual arousal. Women senses are much more powerful than men. Turning on women senses helps getting them in sexual mood. I’m turned on by men/women who smell great. Red wine makes me horny. Tequila makes me SUPER horny. Talkin dirty on Twitter and FB always makes me wet. Just like other women, I get aroused with what I hear and what I feel. Choosing the right music will definitely set her in the mood. Here are my top 3 sex songs:

1. Birthday Sex- Jeremih
2. Body Bumpin’- Public Announcement
3. I Kissed A Girl (Jazz Version)- Katy Perry

These songs never fail to turn me on and so I’ve included them in our live performances. What are your favorite sex songs?

MOCHA GIRLS live at MANILA AUTO SHOW


1 comment: